The Earth Observation World conference program will focus on topics that are important to businesses looking to bypass the hype of space tourism and reusable rockets and embrace the bounty of data being generated by commercial satellites, finding new ways to monitor market conditions, suppliers, competitors, and customers and discovering new opportunities.
Attendees are particularly interested in the following subjects/topics:
Intro to Earth Intelligence for Business Applications:
- Optical, SAR, and Infrared
- Multispectral and Hyperspectral
- Ship, plane tracking and RF sensing
- Costs, speed, availability
- Days, hours, minutes
- Website & credit card vs contract/package
Earth Intelligence Real World Case Studies for Businesses - Return on Investment:
- Real Estate Management
- Urban Planning
- Disaster management and recovery
- Pipeline monitoring
- Urban Transportation
- Port monitoring
- Counting containers
- Trucks on the road
- State and local government
Analysis and Data fusion - Putting it all together:
- Using multiple sources of data to obtain insights and value
- The value of AI/ML in rapid analysis
- Do it yourself, use a tool, use a bespoke service?
Our conference program is not limited to the above topics. If there are other topics which you believe are timely and important for Earth Observation World attendees to be educated on, please feel free to submit those ideas.
Speakers must adhere 100% to our "NO COMMERCIALISM" Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at Earth Observation World conference. Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner. Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source. Speakers must provide headshot and complete bio for the conference Web site.